Many people bite their nails. There could be several reasons for this. Tension, being bored, stress, out of habit, or simply because you like gnawing on your nails.
Your nails definitely won't get any prettier and wounds around the nails can occur. Also because of the nail biting, bacteria that reside under the nail edge can pass through your mouth into your body.
The natural nails of nail biters but also problem nails (cracked nails, brittle nails, ...) can normally be cared for perfectly by placing artificial nails or by enhancing your natural nails with Gel, even if your natural nails are very short.
As a nail-biter, you are well aware of the problems of nail biting:
- Nails that are gnawed deep into the nail bed ;
- A damaged nail bed, which can cause problems quickly (infections) ;
- You want to stop, but you can't
Need a push in the right direction? No dirty ointments but artificial nails in our Nail Salon. We have already helped many customers to get rid of the nail biting habit. How?
Applying artificial nails on the natural nails of a nail-biter has immediately a number of positive effects:
- An artificial nail is too hard, too tough and absolutely not tasty to bite it;
- The nail bed will immediately have the opportunity to recover and your own nails get a chance to grow longer ;
- People around you immediately notice a manicured nail without your natural nail having to grow for a long time