If your artificial nails or the gel on your own nails are applied in a professional and correct way, it is completely painless. If you have a painful feeling during or after the treatment or if your nails are red after the treatment, your nail plate was probably damaged as a result of the incorrect filing of your nails. Unfortunately, this is a common mistake with less well-trained nail stylists! If this happens, we recommend that you change your nail stylist/nail studio as soon as possible.
- Do gel nails hurt?
- A thin or thick shape of gel nails?
- What is the difference between gel and acrylic nails?
- Are my natural nails damaged by gel nails?
- Can you do your daily activities with gel nails?
- Do gel nails help if you are a nail-biter and/or have problem nails?
- How long do my gel nails last?
- What finishes / nail looks are available?
- Comparison gel nails, acrylic nails, gel polish and nail polish
- Do your nails have to breathe?
- What are white spots on your nails?
Acrylic nails, gel nails, gel polish and nail polish?
|Nail Polish||Gel Polish||Gel nails||Acrylic nails|
|Lasting||1-3 days||2-3 weeks||3-4 weeks||3-4 weeks|