A regular eyebrow coloring or tinting will only change the color of the hairs of your eyebrows. A henna brow treatment, on the other hand, will not only dye the eyebrow hairs but also the skin underneath them. This gives your eyebrows an optically fuller look.
The skin beneath the eyebrows is also coloured, making your eyebrows look fuller.
The tint of the henna paint is adapted to the colour of your own eyebrows.
No ammonia or oxidants. Henna is extracted from the henna bush and has been used for centuries.
Henna Brows is a technique whereby eyebrows are dyed and gaps filled with henna paint. Unlike regular eyebrow paint, eyebrow henna is also used to tint the skin under the eyebrows. This provides a much fuller look and a longer durability. Henna is a natural dye from the henna bush and has been used in the East for centuries to colour hair, hands and nails.
The benefits of henna brows
- Beautiful full eyebrows, as the henna stays on the skin for up to 2 weeks and on the eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks.
- The henna provides smoother and fuller eyebrows
- No ammonia or oxidant is involved.
- Suitable for people with pigment loss and gray eyebrows
- Brow Henna remains on the skin for 7 to 14 days (depending on cleansing products or oily skin).
- Brow Henna can remain on the eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks.
Henna Brows brown
Henna Brows dark blonde
Henna Brows medium chestnut
Henna Brows black
Henna Brows medium blond
Henna Brows dark chestnut
Henna Brows in the press:Contact
Those who follow fashion a little know that full eyebrows are back in for a natural look. Tinting your eyebrows with henna is the latest hype.
This treatment is an absolute must for those who have few hairs. Moreover, henna is also suitable for people with pigment loss and even gray eyebrows.