A regular eyebrow coloring or tinting will only change the color of the hairs of your eyebrows. A henna brow treatment, on the other hand, will not only dye the eyebrow hairs but also the skin underneath them. This gives your eyebrows an optically fuller look.
Natural|Durable|Full Brows|Sculpted brows
Achieve full, sculpted brows perfectly suited to both your face shape and tone and enhance their features naturally with Henna Brows
Your eyebrows will be tinted with Henna and if desired also epilated with threading (browshaping).
The skin beneath the eyebrows is also coloured, making your eyebrows look fuller.
The tone of the henna paint is adapted to the colour of your own eyebrows.
No ammonia or oxidants. Henna is extracted from the henna bush and has been used for centuries.
Henna Eyebrows (Brazilian Brows) is a technique whereby eyebrows are dyed and gaps filled with henna paint. Unlike regular eyebrow paint, eyebrow henna is also used to tint the skin under the eyebrows. This provides a much fuller look and a longer durability. Henna is a natural dye from the henna bush and has been used in the East for centuries to colour hair, hands and nails.
Benefits henna brows
- Beautiful full eyebrows, as the henna stays on the skin for up to 2 weeks and on the eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks.
- The henna provides smoother and fuller eyebrows
- No ammonia or oxidant is involved.
- Suitable for people with pigment loss and gray eyebrows
- Brow Henna remains on the skin for 7 to 14 days (depending on cleansing products or oily skin).
- Brow Henna can remain on the eyebrow hairs for up to 6 weeks.